The System Administrator will be part of the Innotas Operations Team reporting to the CTO. The operations team is responsible for the Innotas cloud infrastructure located in Sacramento as well as in the Amazon Cloud. The System Administrator will be play a key role in the uptime, maintenance and operations of the Innotas cloud infrastructure.
- 5 years Linux system / network support; preferably in SaaS environment
- Working familiarity with Tomcat, Apache, Oracle application stack; as well as LAMP
- Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues within various flavors of Linux
- Experience with OpenSource Monitoring Tools such as Zabbix
- Virtualization experience. Preferably VirtualBox
- Experience with Amazon's AWS Environment
- Ability to Multi-Task
- 24x7 OnCall support
- Handle and Manage Internal and External Support requests and issues
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, including the ability to research system, application and network errors, issue re-creation, and read/diagnose log files
- Clearly communicate suggestions, recommendations, and route escalation as required
- Effectively Manage case load
- Follow internal change control process to implement any required production modifications to data and hardware
- Thoroughly document all research and updates utilizing a ticket tracking system; Ability to create policies and procedures
- Ability to Multi-Task; yes. It's THAT important.
This position needs to be based in Sacramento, CA. Please send your resume to email@example.com
with subject line "System Administrator".