Innotas is looking for an experienced and self-directed Product Manager to drive and manage the ongoing development of its industry leading PPM/APM product suite. As a product manager, your responsibilities will include understanding customer needs, creating product strategy, gathering requirements, managing feature backlog, and working with customers, sales, marketing and engineering to deliver world class products. The Product Manager will be part of the product group reporting to VP Product Management.
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, you will need a proven ability to build great business applications and a passion for helping mid-sized businesses succeed.
- Deeply understand the current and future needs of target software customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Prioritize features and investments to get the maximum customer benefit and drive continuing revenue growth for Innotas.
- Create and execute the multi-year roadmap to achieve the product goals for the company.
- Drive strategic decisions on build vs. buy vs. partner that will help deliver our product strategy.
- Own the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgement.
- Create use cases, user stories, and a detailed product requirement documents that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, technical writing, and UI to deliver great products to our customers.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully rollout our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Represent Innotas and our vision with external forums, including customer and partner meetings, analyst meetings and industry events
Preferred Skills and Experience
- MBA or Advanced Degree is strongly preferred. Engineering degree and previous software development experience is strongly preferred
- Extensive experience building business applications in product management roles for SaaS products focussed on IT Management, PPM, Agile Management is a big plus.
- 5+ years of software Product Management experience. Thorough understanding of PM skills, processes, and best practices.
- Familiarity with trends, leading practices and operational challenges in the software industry, including SaaS/Cloud products, is required.
- Experience creating and managing successful strategic partnerships is preferred
- Experience in building business cases and creating business models for new initiatives is strongly preferred.
- Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Ability to create and manage a winning roadmap to achieve business goals while making difficult tradeoff decisions.
- Passion for and ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions. A track record for building products with exceptional user experience.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills.
Innotas is headquartered in San Francisco, California, in the historic Hunter Dulin Building at 111 Sutter Street. Built in 1926, this gorgeous building was the West Coast headquarters of NBC from 1927 to 1942, among other high-profile tenants. If you’re ever in the area, pop your head in and take in the view of the elaborate hand-painted ceiling in the lobby—and while you’re here, stop by and say hello to the Innotas team up on the 3rd floor.
If you would like to explore career opportunities with Innotas, email your resume to email@example.com