Innotas New Fall Product Release Features Comprehensive Portfolio and Resource Reporting Capabilities
Leading Cloud Solutions Provider Streamlines Project Management through Enriched VisibilitySan Francisco, CA, 11/16/2010 --
Innotas, the leading provider of Cloud solutions for IT Management, announces plans to roll out a new release in mid-December. Current Innotas customers and partners will seamlessly switch over to the latest release at launch.
Innotas 2010 Fall Release continues to build on core product strengths with significant portfolio and resource reporting improvements, dynamic animated charts and more than thirty new reports. The new reports and charts provide improved portfolio visibility and better insights into resource capacity and demand. The product release also offers enhancements to request management workflow, project management capabilities and many other enhancements.
"Our customers wanted more sophisticated reporting tools, and the ability to track time and money against all the work performed by IT, and Innotas enhanced many features in this release to address these needs," said Kevin Kern, President and CEO of Innotas. "This new release will improve the experience of managing portfolios, projects and resources and provide deeper analytics of project and resource data across all of IT."
Some of the more specific highlights of the release include:
Portfolio Reporting and Visibility
- New multi-project Gantt chart functionality allows users to view and print multiple projects.
- Configurable columns enable users to change the column order and size on the multi-project Gantt chart to match user preferences.
- More than twenty new portfolio reports including reports that display resource effort and cost significantly improve portfolio reporting.
Resource Capacity and Demand Reporting
- New functionality for Capacity and Demand planning improves visibility across resources allowing users to better understand weekly or monthly resource demand and portfolio workload.
- Real-time graphical views of Capacity and Demand allow you to view resource allocations in contrast with resource capacity and help better plan resource assignments and prioritize incoming workloads.
- More than ten new Capacity and Demand reports and charts allow you to view resource planning data in many different ways. Portfolio managers can view capacity and demand charts across their portfolios.
Dashboards and Reporting
- New animated charts allow users to present visually appealing and interactive charts to senior management.
- Thirty new reports for better portfolio and resource capacity and demand reporting.
- New time-based reports allow you to report data on daily, weekly and monthly basis enabling users to view detailed resource capacity and demand data based on their reporting horizon.
- The 2010 Fall Release makes further improvements in critical path capabilities. As project managers make changes to the project plan or alter dependencies, tasks change color if they become critical. Instant flagging of critical tasks helps project managers pay close attention tasks that could cause schedule risk.
- The application provides visibility into how much time a task can slip before it affects another task or project target completion date.
Innotas, the leading provider of Cloud Portfolio Management solutions, delivers a seamless way to manage projects, resources and applications across the enterprise. Innotas’ solutions include Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Portfolio Management (APM), Resource Management, Agile Portfolio Management, and the Innotas Integration Platform. Among its many recognitions, Innotas received the San Francisco Best Places to Work award again in 2014. Founded in 2006, Innotas is headquartered in San Francisco and has hundreds of customers nationwide, across healthcare, government, education and other industries. For more information, visit www.innotas.com or call 866-692-7362. Follow Innotas on Twitter at @Innotas.
For more media information, contact: Lisa Hendrickson, LCH Communications for Innotas 516-767-8390 email@example.com