Innotas Wins THINKstrategies’ Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award
SaaS-Based IT Management Solution Enables Organizations to Manage Resources, Applications and Projects Across Their OperationsWellesley, Mass., 5/24/2011 --
THINKstrategies, Inc., the leading strategic consulting company focused on the business implications of the on-demand services market, announced today that Innotas has been named the latest winner of the Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Awards program, which is aimed at promoting the measurable business benefits being delivered by today's Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.The BoSS Awards is an ongoing program of THINKstrategies' new Cloud Computing Showplace which recognizes SaaS companies that are producing tangible business benefits for specific user organizations. These benefits can include increased sales, lower costs, higher customer satisfaction, faster operations and greater profitability.
Innotas' Cloud solutions for IT Management provide a unified approach to manage resources, applications and projects across the entire IT operation. Innotas provides Cloud-based project portfolio and application portfolio management solutions that enable CIOs and IT management to gain a 360° view across their strategic initiatives and ongoing operations that improves their decision-making capabilities.
- "Innotas' Application Portfolio Management capability of our IT Governance will enable us to reallocate at least 18% of our IT resources currently focused on application maintenance, and apply those resources and budget dollars to strategic IT initiatives that continue to drive the business forward."," according to Suzanne Frueh, IT Director, JoAnn Fabrics.
- "We have four major conversion projects that are expected to save $10 million over the next five years. Failure to deliver these projects was not an option, and using the resource and portfolio management capabilities of Innotas, we were able to manage our capacity to ensure that we met schedule, timeline, and quality standards in every case. I was up and running in 2 weeks on my own, with no travel and no classes. In 18 months, Open Technology Solutions (OTS) moved from 85-90% time spent on maintenance and enhancements, to 60% maintenance, 30% strategic projects and 10% enhancements to projects," said Marcia Stanfield, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Open Technology Solutions.
"We are very pleased to receive this industry recognition from THINKstrategies' SaaS Showplace," said Kevin Kern, CEO of Innotas. "We have focused on making updates to our product to allow it to be more customizable to meet our customers' needs. Innotas is pleased to be validated by THINKstrategies and all of our valued customers.""Today's tough economic climate makes it imperative that organizations carefully manage their resources and initiatives to avoid needless spending and allocate their limited resources effectively," stated Jeffrey M. Kaplan, the founder of the SaaS Showplace which now a part of the new Cloud Computing Showplace and Managing Director of THINKstrategies, the strategic consulting firm which conceived and administers the Showplace. "Today's tough economic climate makes it imperative that organizations carefully manage their resources and initiatives to avoid needless spending and allocate their limited resources effectively."
For more information about the rules for applying for a BoSS Award or to find a list of previous winners of the BoSS Awards, go to http://www.cloudshowplace.com/awardprograms/boss.html.
Based on the success of the BoSS Awards program which focuses on SaaS solutions, THINKstrategies has launched the Cloud Computing Business Value (CCBV) Awards program to recognize companies which are delivering Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions producing measurable business benefits for their customers. For more information regarding the CCBV Awards, see http://www.cloudshowplace.com/awardprograms/ccbv.php.
# # #
About the SaaS and Cloud Computing Showplace
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Showplace is a part of the newly expanded Cloud Computing Showplace, the largest, vendor-independent, online directory and best practice resource center of SaaS, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions and Managed Services, founded and administered by THINKstrategies.
- Give enterprise decision-makers a quick directory of the leading SaaS providers and a convenient source of valuable insight regarding SaaS trends.
- Give SaaS providers a targeted tool to increase their visibility among enterprise decision-makers, and gain access to key enabling technology suppliers.
- Give enabling technology suppliers a specialized platform to increase industry awareness regarding their SaaS solutions.
For more information, go to www.cloudshowplace.com.# # #
About THINKstrategies, Inc.
THINKstrategies, Inc. is the only strategic consulting services company focused entirely on helping its clients capitalize on the unprecedented business opportunities created by the technology industry shift from a product-centric to a services-driven orientation and an 'on-demand' delivery model.
Innotas, the leading provider of Cloud Portfolio Management solutions, delivers a seamless way to manage projects, resources and applications across the enterprise. Innotas’ solutions include Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Application Portfolio Management (APM), Resource Management, Agile Portfolio Management, and the Innotas Integration Platform. Among its many recognitions, Innotas received the San Francisco Best Places to Work award again in 2014. Founded in 2006, Innotas is headquartered in San Francisco and has hundreds of customers nationwide, across healthcare, government, education and other industries. For more information, visit www.innotas.com or call 866-692-7362. Follow Innotas on Twitter at @Innotas.
For more media information, contact: Lisa Hendrickson, LCH Communications for Innotas 516-767-8390 email@example.com