Innotas PPM for ServiceNow
Helping IT Drive Enterprise Value
IT is changing. Information is now paramount to how an organization attracts and retains its customers. Regardless of the industry, CIOs and IT departments are now, more than ever, being called upon to deliver transformational technology solutions that drive organization value through a variety of channels. To address this need for new capabilities IT is being called upon to respond more rapidly to change and to better support organizational strategies and initiatives. IT departments commonly use an ITSM solution such as ServiceNow to track and manage requests for IT service, however, there is little process in place to manage larger pieces of work, such as projects and programs, and to understand how IT resources are being utilized across organizational initiatives. Enter Innotas PPM for ServiceNow. By providing a consolidated view of all IT activities in a centralized solution, Innotas PPM for ServiceNow can help IT executives better support the business and answer key questions such as:
- How much time and budget are we spending on strategic vs. maintenance activities?
- Is IT actively engaged in activities that are directly impacting the strategic objectives of the organization as whole?
- How and where is IT adding value to the business, and what ROI can be expected on these efforts?
- What departments or business units are consuming the most IT resources and can we make operational improvements better support the needs of these groups?
At Innotas our goal is to provide IT executives with the information and analyses needed to facilitate planning and to streamline operational decision making.
Innotas PPM for ServiceNow Benefits
- A single, central repository where IT leadership can understand all activities ongoing within the organization, including both operational (KTLO) work as well as strategic project work.
- A single place to plan and understand IT resource capacity and demand that will accurately take into account both operational and strategic work.