A robust project and application portfolio is essential for organizations that are looking to add value. Is your portfolio built on a strong foundation or is it a house of cards about to come crashing down?
Check out our new whitepaper, “Don’t Build a House of Cards” and learn the fundamentals for building a sound portfolio centered on:
- Definition: Decide what PPM means to you
- Structure: Build it carefully
- Lifecycle: Decide where it starts and ends
- Accountability: Put it where it belongs
- Consistency: Let the portfolio evolve
By using these pillars as a foundation, you can ensure your portfolio is built to last.