Project Management refers to the oversight and coordination of a set of tasks carried out to produce a product or service. This includes gathering data, managing requests, scoring and prioritization if necessary, managing the resources involved, and generating the reports for essential elements of the project. The objective of an organization such as a project management office is to complete projects successfully, by keeping them on budget and within the time framework allocated.
Program Portfolio Management is the management of inter-related projects that can yield increased benefits when handled together. The scope of a program is likely to be wider than the project, and must focus heavily on the benefits of the investment. The goal is to satisfy the criterion for which the program was set up.
Portfolio Management is a combination of projects or programs, grouped to ensure effective management to meet strategic business objectives to create value addition for stakeholders. According to Project Management Institute (PMI), organizations that are effective in portfolio management had 62% of projects meet or exceed expected ROI.
Innotas offers management solutions to handle projects and programs that roll up into one portfolio for a holistic view and easy reporting capabilities.
Our Project Portfolio Management (PPM) solution offers:
- Prioritization: project and request prioritization across the portfolio
- Analytics: dashboards and reports for insight into the portfolio of projects
- Project and Program Management: task management, workbench, and advanced filtering for easy to use project management
- Resource Management: capacity and demand planning, what-if scenario planning, and reporting for full cycle planning and management of project resources
- Financial Management: budget vs. actual analysis to effectively measure and achieve your business objectives
Take the Innotas tour to discover why Innotas is rated a “Leader” in Portfolio Management by Gartner and Forrester Research.