Webinar: Gain Control of Your IT Projects
Organizations need a holistic top-down approach to gain visibility into their work and ensure resources are focused on the right things at the right time. By integrating your PPM into existing systems, you can get a centralized view of incoming work demand, current work in execution, and set your organization up for success while keeping the remaining systems that everyone is accustomed to intact.
Join Innotas Integration expert, Tim Szrejter for a webinar to learn how to:
- Ensure complete visibility into the work demand coming from stakeholders, agile developers, and your help desk
- Make your PMO the control tower for all enterprise work to gain the maximum return on your initiatives
- Become predictive with portfolio planning and resource scheduling
Find out how integrating your existing systems can give you the visibility you need to make better decisions.
Transcript of "Gain Control of Your IT Projects"
1. Innotas Executive Webinar Integrate Your Systems for Better Project Planning
2. 40 minutes of presentation 15 minutes of Q&A All lines are on mute Enter questions into chat box Event is being recorded Slides will be shared post presentation Housekeeping Items
3. Today’s Presenters Tushar Patel SVP of Marketing, Innotas Previously at Mocana Corp and National Semiconductor Tim Szrejter Director, Integration Solutions Innotas 7+ years, prior role of Implementation Engagement Manager 14 years experience with PPM solutions
4. Agenda The Age Old Problem: “Silos” Key Challenges Value of Integration Integration Use Cases Innotas Integration Platform Q&A
5. Most Organizations Have Several Silos Service Desk Development / Agile Finances / Resources
6. Most Organizations Have Several Silos Service Desk Development / Agile Finances / Resources Support Team IT / Operations Customers Developers Executives
7. Silos Create Many Challenges Resource Capacity & Demand Management Misalignment with Business Redundancy of Work Limited Visibility
8. Limited Visibility & Inefficient Prioritization 1 2 3 4
9. Value Of Integration Service Desk Development / Agile Finances / Resources Improved Portfolio Alignment to Organizational Goals and Objectives Holistic View of Resource Availability and Efficiency Better Forecasting and More Realistic Expectations Governance for Planning, Executing, and Reporting
10. Prioritization of Work & Resources 1 2 34
11. Examples & Use Cases
12. Use Case: Service Desk Integration Profile • Industry: Healthcare (Hospital) • 100+ year old organization • Top ten in the nation for clinical excellence • 180 IT Staff; 30 Contractors Key Challenges & Business Drivers • Better Planning: Standardize evaluation and prioritization of all requested work • Project Actuals: Log time against actual projects for reconciliation of actuals Systems • FrontRange (Heat) for Service Desk • PeopleSoft for Time Tracking
13. Use Case: Service Desk Integration (cont’d)
14. Use Case: Service Desk Integration (cont’d) Consolidation for PMO: Evaluation and Prioritization Calculations of Actuals “Cradle to Grave” For All Work Business Benefits: Business Alignment: Ensure working on the right things, and not the next things True understanding of project costs for ROI calculations
15. Use Case: Agile Integration Profile • Automotive Data Services • Integrates with over 75 Dealer Management Systems (DMS) and connects to over 12,500 automotive dealerships throughout NA • 100+ Employees; 15 IT Staff Key Challenges & Business Drivers • Lack scheduling tool for resources • Need portfolio-level reports and dashboards for all stakeholders • Agile work was a complete black hole to the PMO Systems • Atlassian JIRA • Moved To Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
16. Use Case: Agile Integration (cont’d)
17. Use Case: Agile Integration (cont’d) Waterfall and agile projects in centralized system Create work items and sync to agile teams for execution Aggregate resources and total work across enterprise Business Benefits: Accurate release planning for better communication to customers Holistic portfolio visibility for better resource forecasting & alignment Better reporting for all key stakeholders
18. Innotas Project Portfolio Management Innotas PPM Brings Projects, Applications, & Resources Together Resource Capacity & Demand Planning Predictive Analytics & Planning Dashboards & Reporting Waterfall / Agile Projects Apps Integration Platform Existing Systems Portfolio & Prioritization
19. Innotas Integration Platform Innotas Integration Platform consists of three critical components Resource Capacity & Demand Planning Predictive Analytics & Planning Dashboards & Reporting Waterfall / Agile Projects Apps Integration Platform Existing Systems Portfolio & Prioritization Integration Platform Integration Platform – central, secure management between Innotas and any cloud and on- premise system. Connectors – library of pre-built application and standard technology adapters to connect any API enabled system. Business Logic – configuration approach to visually build and modify integration processes
20. Innotas Integration Platform Build integrations quickly from simple to sophisticated with Visual Integration Technology™ and access to a library of pre-built connectors and process maps. Deploy integrations processes to run for any cloud or on-premise application. Manage integrations centrally from the Innotas Integration platform for monitoring health and activity, transaction logs, and technical support.
21. Summary Integration Drives Enhanced Visibility & Ensures Alignment with Business Goals Robust Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Software Can Integrate All Work & Resources Into Single View Innotas Integration Platform Quickly & Reliably Brings Together Business Systems
22. Contact Innotas Headquarters: 111 Sutter Street, Suite 300 San Francisco, CA 94104 Phone: +1 866-692-7362 FREE Email: email@example.com Twitter: @innotas LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/innotas Learn More: www.Innotas.com/resources