Customer will classify each error or defect in the Innotas application or related documentation and will report such error or defect to Innotas for correction based on the following criteria:
- Severity 1Fatal: Errors preventing all useful work from being done.
- Severity 2Severe Impact: Errors which disable major functions from being performed.
- Severity 3Degraded Operations: Errors disabling only certain nonessential functions.
- Severity 4Minimal Impact: Includes all other performance issues raised by Client.
One (1) hour for Severity 1 and Severity 2 errors and one (1) business day for all other errors. Innotas will use all reasonable means to repair the error and keep client informed of progress. Innotas makes no representations as to when a full resolution of the error may be made.
Standard Support Hours
Monday through Friday (excluding U.S.A. public holidays)
5:00 am Pacific Time to 6:00 pm Pacific Time
Tickets reported after 6:00 PM PT Monday through Friday, or on any designated U.S.A. public holiday shall be responded to on the following business day.
User License Definitions
- Full User: License provides access to all user functions within the Innotas application.
- Time User: License provides access to log time and expenses only.
- Integration User: License provides non-Innotas users with access via their integration applications.
- Requestor User: License provides access to non-Innotas users to request a project and to view the status of a project.
- Resource: License sets a maximum number of resources that can be tracked in Innotas application.
- Published Dashboard Views: Anyone can view a dashboard via a published link for no charge with Innotas.