The Gartner’s Magic Quadrant has ranked Innotas as a “Leader” for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) Services for the third consecutive year. This recognition upholds our organization's ability to meet today's challenges, and develop innovative PPM services that offers portfolio-level functionality. With proven integration to third-party products, including Atlassian's Jira, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), and BMC Remedy, Innotas is significantly aligned with the forward progression and innovations surfacing in the cloud-based IT PPM market.
Our customized cloud-based PPM solutions provide key benefits such as:
- Real-time insights into business operations
- Balancing resource capacity against actual resourcing demands
- Optimized resource utilization and project execution
- Single comprehensive view of resourcing scenario across portfolios
- Top-down visibility into project and program groupings
- Powerful reporting analytics
- Quantify demand and capacity planning for planned projects
- Seamless integration with essential applications
Download the report today to learn why Innotas continues to be a leader based on Gartner’s evaluation of several cloud-based PPM solution providers.